UPDATE: Franklin Police confirmed Wednesday the Silver Alert issued for 88-year-old Billie Suitt Wellons has been canceled after she was found safe.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Police in Middle Tennessee have issued a silver alert for a woman who may be traveling to Knoxville.
Franklin Police issued a silver alert for 88-year-old Billie Suitt Wellons on Monday. Wellons has been missing since Sunday.
She may be traveling to Knoxville to visit family, according to a release. If so, police said she would be driving a gray 2005 Honda Civic with the TN tag of P7671L.
If you have seen Wellons or have any information on her whereabouts, call 911.
- President Trump pardons 4 with connections to Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee native serves as announcer for fourth presidential inauguration
- Tennessee to draw $458M federal aid for housing rent relief
- Carolina-Nashville 1st NHL postponement since season started
- Tennessee state senator charged again in federal court