UPDATE: Mt. Juliet Police confirmed Kaylee Collins was found safe and the Endangered Child Alert has been canceled.
MOUNT JULIET, Tenn. (WATE) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation on Thursday night issued an Endangered Child Alert for a 15-year-old girl missing from Mt. Juliet.
According to the TBI, Kaylee Collins, 15, of Mt. Juliet, stands at 5’4”, weighs approximately 145, and has green eyes and brown hair that’s been dyed purple.
If you know of Kaylee’s whereabouts, you’re asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
- Photos: Trump baby protest blimp to live on in museum after president leaves office
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Former, current players & recruits react to firing of Vols coach Jeremy Pruitt
- South Carolina man wanted after taking selfie with John C. Calhoun statue during Capitol riot