NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Time is running out to vote early ahead of the Nov. 3 presidential election. The 14-day early voting period ends Thursday.
Secretary of State Tre Hargett’s office says more than 1.8 million Tennesseans have voted as of the close of polls Monday, already surpassing the previous record of nearly 1.7 million early and absentee ballots cast during the 2016 presidential election.
Voters can find their early voting and Election Day polling locations, hours and more with the GoVoteTN app or online at GoVoteTN.com.
The deadline to request an absentee ballot was Tuesday.
- Alexander ranks ‘Outdoors Act’ among top Senate achievements
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Biden transition gets govt OK after Trump out of options
- GSA recognizes president-elect Biden, clearing way for formal transition
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory