RHOME, Texas (KETK) – A Texas man died Saturday after he fell while hanging Christmas lights at a client’s home.
According to our sister station NBC5, Felipe Gallegos, 39, and his wife own a business of hanging Christmas lights and washing windows.
According to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner, Gallegos suffered a skull and chest fracture from the fall.
He leaves behind his wife and one son.
- Kentucky Gov. Beshear issues face mask mandate in public
- Recovery effort underway for ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera, presumed dead after disappearing at California lake
- New campaign to put faces of local missing children on screens at gas pumps
- Doctors note new COVID-19 symptoms in young adults
- High demand, lack of time, supplies cause delay in COVID-19 tests