PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Pigeon Forge Chamber of Commerce announced the Island in Pigeon Forge will reopen its retail stores and restaurants this Friday.
The Island said dine-in eating is included in the reopening at 50-percent capacity.
The business says the health and safety of visitors are important when reopening. They add the island will follow state guidelines as well as all recommendations given by the CDC.
- Cleanup efforts underway after violent Nashville protest
- PHOTOS: Damage to Metro Courthouse after ‘I Will Breathe’ riots
- Tennessee This Week: A conversation with Sen. Becky Duncan Massey
- Tennessee ends May with 23,006 coronavirus cases
- Sheriff takes off helmet, joins protesters in Flint