KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – If you’re a fan of “The Office” listen up.
Some of the stars of hit show are coming to the Knoxville Fanboy Expo this summer. Organizers have announced that Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton and Oscar Nunez will be at the convention for the entire weekend. You’ll be able to meet the stars and also get in on group photo ops.
Fanboy Expo will run from July 10-12 at the Knoxville Convention Center.
Other celebrities set to attend include action star Dolph Lundgren, John Cusack, Kurt Angle and many others.
Tickets are already on sale. Day passes start at $25 and weekend passes start at $65.
- East TN school districts keeping potential coronavirus impacts on their radar
- The Business Buzz: Fanatic Brewing Company grand opening this weekend
- HCSO: Man charged after biting deputy twice
- Lady Vols take down Ole Miss 77-66 on senior night
- KFC employee in Yadkinville, N.C. tells News Channel 11 she reported possible Evelyn sighting to TBI on Tuesday