KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – If you’re a fan of “The Office” listen up.
Some of the stars of hit show are coming to the Knoxville Fanboy Expo this summer. Organizers have announced that Leslie David Baker, Kate Flannery, Creed Bratton and Oscar Nunez will be at the convention for the entire weekend. You’ll be able to meet the stars and also get in on group photo ops.
Fanboy Expo will run from July 10-12 at the Knoxville Convention Center.
Other celebrities set to attend include action star Dolph Lundgren, John Cusack, Kurt Angle and many others.
Tickets are already on sale. Day passes start at $25 and weekend passes start at $65.
- Tennessee gov: COVID vaccines to be optional in K-12 schools
- TBI investigating officer-involved shooting in Hawkins County
- Overnight shooting in Powell leaves one dead
- Oak Ridge divided: Half of city under mask mandate, other half not
- Next step toward building new animal shelter in Monroe County tabled