HARDIN COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – Search crews have recovered a third body in the search for three missing boaters in the Tennessee River.
The Hardin County Fire department made the discovery around 7:00 a.m. Thursday near the Shiloh National Military Park on the Tennessee River. The body has been sent to the Medical Examiner’s office for identification and an autopsy.
Two 15-year-old Obion County students and one of their fathers, a chaperone, were reported missing around 9 p.m. February 23, more than 24 hours after they were last seen in the area of Pickwick Lake by fellow competitors.
- Celebrating Thanksgiving virtually: How to do it and why
- State seeing ‘concerning’ alcohol compliance rates among bars, restaurants in new report
- Downed trees, high winds leading to traffic delays in Gatlinburg
- Big-box retailers spread out savings, add safety features ahead of Black Friday
- The Business Buzz: Knox County hiring more than 25 positions