CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Highway Patrol has released statistics following a sobriety checkpoint in Crossville on Friday.
The city teamed up with the safety office, Crossville police and the Cumberland County Sheriff’s office for the event.
According to the Tennessee Highway Safety Office, 37 officers checked over 540 cars. 18 citations were given out and one DUI was issued.
- Clinton Dragons looking for a culture change in 2021
- Knoxville City Council votes to review policies for stopping racist and sexist practices within city government
- Knoxville City Council names African American Equity Restoration task force members
- ‘About time’: Gay athletes unleash rainbow wave on Olympics
- Monroe County Commission votes to approve new animal shelter