CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Tennessee Highway Patrol has released statistics following a sobriety checkpoint in Crossville on Friday.
The city teamed up with the safety office, Crossville police and the Cumberland County Sheriff’s office for the event.
According to the Tennessee Highway Safety Office, 37 officers checked over 540 cars. 18 citations were given out and one DUI was issued.
- TN Education Commissioner visits Loudon County schools to observe in-person and virtual learning
- Mother of special needs child recreates special ed classroom at home
- 55-year-old woman killed in motorcycle crash with calf during Sturgis Rally
- Vols fan mows large Power T in yard
- GSMNP to soon benefit from passage of Great American Outdoors Act