JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – A narcotics search warrant executed at a home in Campbell County on Monday ended with three people in handcuffs.
The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office shared these pictures from Sawmill Circle in Jacksboro.
Kathleen Taggart, Kameron Taggart and Kurt Albertelli are all being held in the Campbell County jail.
They’re due in court on the 15th.
Charges are pending against the homeowner, Joanne Lascola, for the sale of schedule II controlled substances during previous undercover drug buys.
- Protesters gather to oppose Knox County mandates
- Woman killed in Greeneville apartment fire, according to police
- Early voting continues Monday, new voting center opens on UT’s campus
- Steelers dominate early, hold off Titans for 27-24 win
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states