JACKSBORO, Tenn. (WATE) – A narcotics search warrant executed at a home in Campbell County on Monday ended with three people in handcuffs.
The Campbell County Sheriff’s Office shared these pictures from Sawmill Circle in Jacksboro.
Kathleen Taggart, Kameron Taggart and Kurt Albertelli are all being held in the Campbell County jail.
They’re due in court on the 15th.
Charges are pending against the homeowner, Joanne Lascola, for the sale of schedule II controlled substances during previous undercover drug buys.
- New weekly jobless claims in Tennessee reach highest level since January
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Florida couple attempts to hold wedding at mansion they did not own
- Louisiana teen saves elderly woman from fire
- Meet the man in a bear suit walking from Los Angeles to San Francisco