NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Three of the four teens who made their escape from a Nashville Juvenile Detention facility are now behind bars.
The group made their escape from the facility last Saturday. Nashville Police say 17-year-old Morris Marsh who is accused of murder was re-arrested last night after a car chase with officers.
Two other teens who escaped with him are 16-year-old Decorrius Wright and 15-year-old Calvin Howse were captured earlier this week.
Investigators are still searching for the fourth escapee, 17-year-old Brandon Caruthers. Caruthers was added to the TBI’s most wanted list this week. He is still considered dangerous and anyone with information on his location is asked to call 9-1-1.
- Garden Center busy during the coronavirus pandemic
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Herd of 4 bison euthanized after escape from preserve in Crossville
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Knox County confirmed cases increase to 97, total of recovered now 58
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19