NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Three of the four teens who made their escape from a Nashville Juvenile Detention facility are now behind bars.
The group made their escape from the facility last Saturday. Nashville Police say 17-year-old Morris Marsh who is accused of murder was re-arrested last night after a car chase with officers.
Two other teens who escaped with him are 16-year-old Decorrius Wright and 15-year-old Calvin Howse were captured earlier this week.
Investigators are still searching for the fourth escapee, 17-year-old Brandon Caruthers. Caruthers was added to the TBI’s most wanted list this week. He is still considered dangerous and anyone with information on his location is asked to call 9-1-1.
- Read City USA book drive aims to improve family literacy in Knox County
- Family of 12-year-old girl who died from flu speaks out
- Positively Tennessee: Snidow making a difference with staff, patients at East Tennessee Children’s Hospital
- The Business Buzz: Zoo Knoxville hosting seasonal job fair
- Bill would create sex assault solutions task force for Coast Guard