NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Every week News 2’s Kayla Anderson introduces us to a Tennessee Titans player in the 2-Minute Drill. This week fans get to know rookie defensive back Chris Jackson. He explains how being a state champion in track and field helps what he does on the football field. Plus- Jackson shows us why he has a fascination with cars and a love for his grandma’s cooking.
- Hardin Valley, Morristown West football game canceled due to COVID-19 concerns
- World champion, former Tennessee Vol sprinter Coleman banned 2 yrs; to miss Tokyo Olympics
- ESPN’s College GameDay to broadcast live from Augusta National Golf Club, showcasing fall Masters Tournament
- Stanley Cup visits children’s cancer center in Tampa
- Keyen Green looks to bring energy and intensity to Lady Vols