ROCKFORD, Tenn. (WATE) — Blount County Fire Department reports one man died in a house fire in Rockford on Saturday.
Chief Doug McClanahan says the fire happened just after 5 a.m. in the 3600 block of Rockford Street.
There were no other injuries to family or first responders in this incident.
The investigation has been turned over to the Blount County Sheriff’s Office.
We will update if any new information is released.
- ‘I’m not surprised’: Vols superfan reacts to Pruitt’s firing
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- Behind the Badge: Knoxville Animal Control officers share a day in the life
- Teachers voice concerns as state legislature takes up special session on education
- Audio technician shares meeting Dolly Parton memory at WATE 6 On Your Side