KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Nearly $25,000 worth of new and like-new items, Oxycodone, Opana, marijuana, and cash was seized Monday by the Knox County Sheriff’s Office after executing search warrants at 2520 Boyd’s Bridge Avenue.
KCSO says Demauria Hackler and Kristy Bowling were both arrested and charged with theft over $2,500, violating the organized retail crime prevention act, schedule II drug violation, schedule VI drug violation and maintaining a dwelling for drug use.
- Sheriff Spangler: ‘Our family is hurting’
- Hamblen County memorial honors those who have lost their lives to COVID-19
- A look at Dolly Parton’s gifts to others on her 75th birthday
- Saving Tennessee’s future: Gov. Lee addresses lawmakers in special session on education
- Knoxville man gets help getting mail