KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Three individuals have been arrested in connection to the kidnapping of 36-year-old Stefanie Johnson in Knoxville from mid-December of 2019.
Julianna Marie Williams, Alexandria Elizabeth Ladd, and James Willie Henry III have all been charged with especially aggravated kidnapping after allegedly kidnapping Johnson.
According to an arrest report, they placed her in the trunk of a car after physically assaulting her on December 15 at Thomas Town Road and Mascot Road in Knoxville.
Later, Johnson was found deceased and nude in a wooded area near Thomas Town Road and Mascot Road.
We will continue to follow this investigation, and bring you updates as they come into our newsroom.
- Knox County commissioners approve two rezoning requests in Hardin Valley
- Do you have ‘super immunity’ after booster, omicron?
- Neil Young calls for his music to be pulled off Spotify over vaccine misinformation: reports
- Feds launch website for claiming part 2 of child tax credit
- Tennessee pitcher to miss the start of the season with an arm injury