TENNESSEE (WATE) — People looking for adult education now have an online option to get them to a High School Equivalency Diploma.
The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development is coordinating a statewide campaign to make adult education accessible to all interested Tennesseans.
The interim assistant commissioner of adult education says, “There are still several adult education programs whose classrooms are closed due to COVID-19. We want everyone interested in improving their math, literacy, and English language skills to know they never have to leave home and they can still work to change their future.”
Call 800-531-1515 to learn more about the online adult education programs in your area.
- Tennessee panel OKs 3 sportsbook firms before Nov start goal
- House passes bill aimed to bolster federal stockpile of medical equipment for future use
- American Red Cross in need of volunteers in areas impacted by hurricanes, wildfires
- ‘Benadryl challenge’: FDA issues alert over dangerous TikTok trend
- Video captures officer rolling bicycle over Seattle protester’s head during Breonna Taylor demonstrations