ROCKWOOD, Tenn. (WATE) – Roane County Office of Emergency Services & Homeland Security reporting that Airport Road in Rockwood has started falling more since February 6.
Airport Road previously suffered damage during the flooding in Feb. of 2019.
“The road has been deemed as unsafe for any travel.”Roane County Office of Emergency Services & Homeland Security
Airport Road will be closed indefinitely until repairs can be made.
- 2 innocent bystanders shot when suspect opens fire inside Opelousas restaurant
- Investigation launched after body found in a wooded area of South Knox County, per KCSO
- 6 killed, including 3 children, in I-95 crash in Liberty County
- AMBER Alert update: TBI chase down 300 leads; sheriff’s office warns against social media misinformation; Evelyn Boswell still missing
- Henrico toddler walks again after being shot in the head during drive-by shooting: ‘It’s a miracle’