KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — In a statement, AT&T told WATE that service for Knoxville and the surrounding areas may be affected by damage to our facilities from the explosion in Nashville Christmas morning.
AT&T says they’re in contact with law enforcement and working as quickly and safely as possible to restore service to its customers.
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- N. Carolina couple wanted in killing of wife’s co-worker; $10K reward offered
- FBI: Suspects trained for Whitmer kidnapping in ‘kill house’
- Got debt? Then you may be in for some unwelcome tax surprises
- Driver crashes after swerving to miss falling couch, then gets ticketed