FARRAGUT, Tenn. (WATE) — A new bar and food truck park opened up in Farragut on Tuesday.
35 North is located at the intersection of Kingston Pike and Campbell Station Road.
The park has three to four food trucks scheduled every day, and the bar has 22 beers on tap and 91 curated whiskeys; with the hope of building one of the largest whiskey collections in the state of Tennessee.
There’s also a full beer garden, which is an area that allows people to space out, and visit with friends and family.
35 North is open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
The doors opened to the public Tuesday, however, they will host a grand opening celebration on the 31st of December.
- How to score a McDonald’s cheeseburger for 25 cents Thursday
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Uniformed man seen kneeling at Beau Biden’s grave during inauguration
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- TBI issues Endangered Child Alert for West TN teen