OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – An East Tennessee institution celebrating a milestone today.
Big Ed’s Pizza in Oak Ridge has been open for business for 50 years now; serving up slices since 1970.
The secret to the restaurant’s success?
“We make our own dough… we try to do it very well.”Melissa Neusel – Big Ed’s Pizza
Neusel also saying Big Ed’s wanted to acknowledge all of the fun and fellowship they’ve had for 50 years.
The celebration will be going on all year long, with the sale of new t-shirts and other merchandise.
- Lady Irish fall to Hutchison in the Division II-AA State Championship
- KUB’s ‘TeenWork’ program partnering with Austin East High School students to create gun violence awareness PSA
- Diocese of Knoxville issues guidance to Catholics, saying J&J vaccine is acceptable in ‘certain circumstances’
- Lady Vols fall to South Carolina in SEC tournament semifinals, 67-52
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended