KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — According to the Knoxville Police Department, one local bar has been cited 10 times now for violating the Knox County Board of Health’s 10 p.m. curfew.
Billiards and Brews has been cited for the 10th time Saturday night for violating the city ordinance pertaining to the Board of Health’s mandated 10 p.m. curfew.
Back in November, it was made clear that bars and restaurants in Knoxville that are not complying with the curfew could lose their licenses to serve beer. At the time this came to light, the curfew mandated was 11 p.m.
- Timeline for Trump incitement impeachment trial still uncertain
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Baby born in Kingsport gas station parking lot honored by Weigel’s corporate