OAK RIDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – If you live in Oak Ridge, the city announced changes to this year’s property taxes.
Oak Ridges residents will get their property taxes in September and will have until October 31 to pay them.
Normally, taxes in Oak Ridge are sent out in July and due in August; this year’s delay coming in part from the coronavirus pandemic.
- 11K+ unemployment claims last week in Tennessee, lowest since pandemic began
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Man arrested on charge of violating Nashville’s public health order
- ‘Edward Scissorhands’ home in Florida up for sale
- Tropical Weather Systems: Tropical depression, tropical storm and hurricane terms explained