KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Food Network show “Chopped” is now taking casting applications.
Food Network is looking for all types of frontline workers who are also amazing cooks that live within six hours of Knoxville. This to appear on a new episode of the popular cooking competition show.
If you think you have what it takes to make a $10,000 meal out of mystery baskets apply now!
- Tax-free weekend at restaurants aims to help some hardest hit by COVID-19 pandemic
- Suspect in gruesome Oak Ridge murder charged with rape, kidnapping in 2015
- Lenior City mother of 3 waiting for unemployment benefits, seeking job
- Pres. Trump holds Friday evening briefing
- Vols add Auburn, Texas A&M to 2020 schedule