KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Food Network show “Chopped” is now taking casting applications.
Food Network is looking for all types of frontline workers who are also amazing cooks that live within six hours of Knoxville. This to appear on a new episode of the popular cooking competition show.
If you think you have what it takes to make a $10,000 meal out of mystery baskets apply now!
- Lady Irish fall to Hutchison in the Division II-AA State Championship
- KUB’s ‘TeenWork’ program partnering with Austin East High School students to create gun violence awareness PSA
- Diocese of Knoxville issues guidance to Catholics, saying J&J vaccine is acceptable in ‘certain circumstances’
- Lady Vols fall to South Carolina in SEC tournament semifinals, 67-52
- Ohio college student ‘donating organs’ after alleged hazing incident, fraternity suspended