KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Christmas is just a few days away, and that means closures and changes from some services in Knoxville.
- City of Knoxville offices will be closed Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1
- Knoxville 311 Center for Service Innovation will be closed Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1
- KAT buses and trolleys will operate on a Sunday schedule come Dec. 24; no service on Christmas Day. New Year’s Eve KAT will be on a regular weekday schedule and no service on Jan. 1.
- There will be no garbage or recycling collection on Christmas Day; Friday routes will be picked up Saturday, Dec. 26.
- All U.S. adults are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
- Local pizzeria to donate all profits from Tuesday through Saturday to Austin-East Magnet High School
- Suspect wanted on 2 counts of aggravated assault after shooting at Victor Ashe Park
- Knoxville Police seek help locating man missing since April 15