KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Community members touched up a Black Lives Matter mural in front of Austin-East High School on Saturday, following vandalism that happened last month.
Originally, the mural was supposed to be fixed last weekend, but the weather forced organizers to postpone.
Constance Every with Black Coffee Justice says Overcoming Believers Church was instrumental in getting that mural touched up after the vandalism.
- Where are you in the vaccine line? NY Times tool has an estimate
- Former Knox County commissioner accused of assaulting process server, punching dog twice
- Trooper-shooting suspect killed in NY shootout with US marshals
- Body found on recycling center conveyor belt is not the first such case in Texas
- ‘No way did we ever dream of this.’ Four Oklahoma siblings die of COVID-19 in less than three weeks