TENNESSEE (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health reported 122 new COVID-19 deaths as well as 70 new hospitalizations on Tuesday.
The state also reported 4,797 cases of the virus along with over 10,218 recoveries.
The total number of current hospitalizations has reached 3,060.
- UT Knoxville requiring students living on campus to take weekly saliva COVID-19 tests for spring semester
- HHS Secretary Azar ‘still serving the American people’ as he submits resignation effective Jan. 20
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Seventh Nashville Police officer credited for saving lives before Christmas Day bombing
- Kentucky State Capitol, surrounding grounds off limits this weekend