TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reported 3,188 new cases of COVID-19 along with 69 new deaths on Sunday.
Current hospitalizations grew by 18 as the state reports it has 2,813 total residents currently in the hospital.
Over 3,500 recoveries were also reported Sunday, and the percent positive reached 18.14% among 11,517 new tests conducted.
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan? $15 federal minimum wage, expanded paid leave
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens