TENNESSEE (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reported 3,188 new cases of COVID-19 along with 69 new deaths on Sunday.
Current hospitalizations grew by 18 as the state reports it has 2,813 total residents currently in the hospital.
Over 3,500 recoveries were also reported Sunday, and the percent positive reached 18.14% among 11,517 new tests conducted.
- Austin-East community gathers for anti-violence rally and march
- Fight at Pigeon Forge convenience store leads to gunshots
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- FedEx cellphone policy in question after deadly mass shooting at Indianapolis facility
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage