CLAIBORNE COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Friday night, Claiborne County’s mayor issued a county-wide mask mandate that will begin on Tuesday, November 24.
The mandate is set to run through Thursday, December 31.
Mayor Joe Brooks says he will be evaluating COVID-19 case numbers daily while staying in contact with all offices in the county to make sure they’re doing their best to slow the spread of the virus.
- Lady Vols softball will host regional as No. 9 seed in NCAA tournament
- Woman dies after being struck by vehicle on Merchant Drive
- Can I still spread COVID if I’m vaccinated?
- Train derails near Sibley, Iowa
- Child tax credits, jobless benefits and more: IRS highlights changes ahead of May 17 filing deadline