CLAIBORNE COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Friday night, Claiborne County’s mayor issued a county-wide mask mandate that will begin on Tuesday, November 24.
The mandate is set to run through Thursday, December 31.
Mayor Joe Brooks says he will be evaluating COVID-19 case numbers daily while staying in contact with all offices in the county to make sure they’re doing their best to slow the spread of the virus.
- Rules about police wearing masks vary widely across US
- Could you get the same COVID-19 treatment as Trump? Here’s who will qualify
- Vols basketball cancels first 2 games due to COVID-19 contact tracing
- Knox County Election Commission certifies votes in Knox County
- Coronavirus Tennessee: State reports 4,074 new cases along with 35 new deaths on Monday