KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — There are 146 fewer cases of COVID-19 on the University of Tennessee campus officials reported Wednesday.
The total number from Tuesday, the latest date for which there is data available, is 499 active cases. On Monday the university reported 645 active cases.
There are more than 30,000 students enrolled at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
According to the university, there are currently more than 1,700 students and staff in isolation. The majority of those are students living on campus.
- WATCH: Friday Frenzy Week 6 game highlights
- Vol fans gear up for football season; share excitement about first game
- Mom fights off masked attacker who grabbed her, toddler outside California home
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Bars, restaurants prep for first Vol football game since COVID-19