SEVIER COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) — Sevier County has extended its mask mandate through February 27, 2021.
County Mayor Larry Waters signed the order on Tuesday, December 29.
- Tennessee state senator charged again in federal court
- Rural Metro firefighters extinguish blaze at Powell home
- President Trump pardons rapper Lil Wayne, commutes Kodak Black’s sentence
- Pres. Trump pardons former top strategist Steve Bannon, 72 others and 70 commutations
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021