KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Tennessee Department of Health reported 38 new deaths and 3,072 new cases of COVID-19 on Sunday.
Current hospitalizations rose by 39 and there were 2,805 new recoveries in the state.
The percent positive is 16.49% for Sunday after 14,750 tests were added in the state health department’s numbers.
- Bats, birds found dead in wake of deep Southern freeze
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Report: Les Miles reached settlement with student over harassment allegations at LSU
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19
- Study: Why do some kids contract MIS-C rather than severe COVID?