TENNESSEE (WATE) — The Tennessee Department of Health reported a new record of cumulative COVID-19 cases with 7,975 on Monday, which is a 2.18% increase from Sunday.
The state’s health department also reported 91 new hospitalizations as well as 48 new deaths. The percent positive today is at 14.87%.
- Cases: 374,493
- Deaths: 4,602
- Current Hospitalizations: 2,290
- Tests: Over 4.5M
- Recoveries: 328,710
- Local pizzeria to donate all profits from Tuesday through Saturday to Austin-East Magnet High School
- Suspect wanted on 2 counts of aggravated assault after shooting at Victor Ashe Park
- Knoxville Police seek help locating man missing since April 15
- Couple IDs mystery litterer they say left cups on their lawn for 3 years
- ‘Transparency also means timely:’ Knoxville mayor again pushes for release of body camera video