TENNESSEE (WATE) — Due to an increase in active COVID-19 cases in the community, the Tennessee Department of Correction has suspended visitation at four TDOC facilities, including one in East Tennessee.
That’s the Morgan County Correctional Complex, Bledsoe County Correctional Complex, Turney Center Industrial Prison and Mark Luttrell Transition Center.
No word on how long these suspensions are set to last.
- 2nd Tennessee resident arrested for alleged involvement in Capitol riots
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- ‘The avalanche was in control’: Video shows snowboarder survive scary snow slide
- Deep South falls behind in COVID vaccine drive
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2 million