KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Several dozen people holding signs of protest are outside the Knox County Health Department as the Board of Health meets to consider additional COVID-19 regulations.
Protestors are saying they believe the Board of Health isn’t using facts or science for their decisions of closing bars early, this according to 6 On Your Side reported Kirstie Crawford, who is on the scene.
Many of the protestors said they believe that bars and restaurants are unfairly being singled out.
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Hotel housekeeper took women’s panties from guests, left note with phone number, police say
- ADT technician pleads guilty after spying on hundreds of customers for ‘sexual gratification’
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Positively Tennessee: Friends recovering after kidney donation