KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Packing in with a crowd for a concert, right now, a memory in the age of social distancing.
A music promotion company in Knoxville, Born and Raised Productions, recognizing that live music isn’t going to look the same for a long time, but still wanting to bring people music and shows.
So instead of getting people out to see a concert, they’re bringing the music to where the audience already is.
Born and Raised Productions is partnering with Knox Brews Tours to bring bands to local neighborhoods, for “Cul De Sac Concerts.”
“Since we’re dealing with local artists, there’s so much great musical talent here in Knoxville and if you haven’t been out to see a lot of local bands straight to your front yard.”Kent Oglesby
- State seeing ‘concerning’ alcohol compliance rates among bars, restaurants in new report
- Downed trees, high winds leading to traffic delays in Gatlinburg
- Big-box retailers spread out savings, add safety features ahead of Black Friday
- The Business Buzz: Knox County hiring more than 25 positions
- How to protect yourself from porch pirates this holiday shopping season