KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Did you feel it? A small earthquake was recorded Tuesday night near downtown Knoxville.
According to the United States Geological Survey, a 2.3 magnitude earthquake was recorded underneath the University of Tennessee-Knoxville campus near Circle Drive around 10:20 p.m.
The quake was recorded at a depth of 4.4 miles.
Did you experience the quake and want to make a report about it? Click here to report your experience on the USGS website.
- Positively Tennessee: 4-year-old determined to walk on his own
- ‘They really are our path forward’: Health care leaders talk combating vaccine hesitancy
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting
- ‘This violence must end’: Calls for action on Capitol Hill after latest mass shooting
- ‘I would hire 100 people today if I could’: Sevier County businesses in need of employees