KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Calling all artists, designers and do-it-yourselfers in Knoxville, Dogwood Arts is launching a community-wide face mask design competition.
You have the opportunity to create an original “mask-erpiece” that will be produced and sold online by local business Prestige Cleaners.
All you have to do is download a template from Dogwood Arts’ website, use paint, markers, crayons, whatever supplies you have on hand to make an original design. Once that’s done, submit it online by midnight on Aug. 23.
The winners will have their mask produced by Prestige Cleaners and all submissions will be included in a virtual exhibition and auction coming up in September.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Tennessee’s win streak extends to seven; Vols beat South Carolina 31-27
- Knoxville Police: 2 juveniles charged with carjacking, another suspect remains at large
- Knoxville Police: 2 men hospitalized after shooting in McDonald’s parking lot on E. Magnolia
- State reports that work search requirement to receive unemployment starts Sunday; here’s what you need to know