SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dollywood is thanking essential workers after they’ve announced new “Everyday Heroes” appreciation days.
Now through Sept. 21, frontline employees, first responders and members of the military will be given a special online-only discount.
Everyday heroes are able to buy top to six one-day Dollywood admission tickets for just $39, which is about half the price of a normal ticket.
They can also receive discounted rates at the park’s Dreammore Resort and Spa.
This all to recognize their hard work during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Pres. Trump aims to send ‘strong message’ to China in UN address
- Annual Power Of The Purse is going virtual
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency for department ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- New Hampshire man wins contest with 1-ton pumpkin
- Does the coronavirus spread easily among children?