PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Dollywood master craftsman was injured Sunday while working on a project in the theme park’s Mountain Blown Glass shop.
The injury comes on the heels of an incident with injuries to guests Saturday. Three guests were injured when a themed decoration fell and struck them in the Wilderness Pass area of the park.
No guests were injured or in danger of injury Sunday.
The employee of the glassblowing shop was transported to the hospital according to a park spokesperson. The extent of the injury is unknown.
The glassblowing shop is currently closed pending the outcome of an investigation by the Tennessee Operational Health and Safety Administration and federal OSHA.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Three transported to hospital after Powell house fire
- 11K+ unemployment claims last week in Tennessee, lowest since pandemic began
- Los Angeles mayor OKs shutting off water, power to combat house parties and other gatherings
- Man arrested on charge of violating Nashville’s public health order