PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) — A Dollywood master craftsman was injured Sunday while working on a project in the theme park’s Mountain Blown Glass shop.
The injury comes on the heels of an incident with injuries to guests Saturday. Three guests were injured when a themed decoration fell and struck them in the Wilderness Pass area of the park.
No guests were injured or in danger of injury Sunday.
The employee of the glassblowing shop was transported to the hospital according to a park spokesperson. The extent of the injury is unknown.
The glassblowing shop is currently closed pending the outcome of an investigation by the Tennessee Operational Health and Safety Administration and federal OSHA.
- DHS continues releasing busloads of migrants at overcrowded shelter, prompting urgent calls for pause
- ‘I think it was the right call,’ Knoxville gymnastic coach comments on Simone Biles dropping out of team finals
- Joey Jordison, founding member of Slipknot, dead at 46
- Five swimming events to be decided on Day 5 of Olympics
- County commissioners tell BrightRidge CEO they feel misled over Bitcoin mine