KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The driver in a deadly crash involving a motorcycle in court Friday morning for a preliminary hearing.
Michael Robinson is facing two charges of vehicular homicide, and possession of a handgun while under the influence.
August of 2019, Robinson was involved in a deadly crash along East Emory Rd., hitting two cars and a motorcycle after failing to maintain his lane.
Both passengers on that motorcycle were killed; his case has now been bound over to the grand jury.
- Titans home game against Steelers to be rescheduled for later in the season
- Sonic employees turn the pavement into dance floor for seven-year-old with Downs Syndrome
- 837,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Police searching for missing Morristown man
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members