KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The driver in a deadly crash involving a motorcycle in court Friday morning for a preliminary hearing.
Michael Robinson is facing two charges of vehicular homicide, and possession of a handgun while under the influence.
August of 2019, Robinson was involved in a deadly crash along East Emory Rd., hitting two cars and a motorcycle after failing to maintain his lane.
Both passengers on that motorcycle were killed; his case has now been bound over to the grand jury.
- Albright Grove Brewing to tap beer benefiting Australian bushfire victims March 5
- Knoxville to host free ‘JazzFest on Jackson’ this spring
- PHOTOS: Meet the drivers in Monday’s Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: President Trump’s trip to the Daytona 500
- UT-Chattanooga to offer tuition discounts in 9 states