KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A former Knox County Sheriff’s deputy charged with stalking appeared in front of a judge Tuesday morning.
Nicholas Phillips was arrested earlier in December and was immediately fired by the sheriff’s office.
The victim told investigators she was being harassed since their relationship ended this year.
The court on Tuesday set another hearing date for March.
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace