FARRAGUT, Tenn. (WATE) – Hollywood star Dennis Quaid was in East Tennessee Tuesday for an exclusive screening of his new film, “Midway” and WATE 6 On Your Side’s Lori Tucker had a one-on-one interview with the actor.
The Knoxville premiere of the “Midway” benefited Variety, The Children’s Charity, which works to help children with special needs.
This screening was at the Regal Pinnacle Theatre in Turkey Creek.
- Knoxville to host free ‘JazzFest on Jackson’ this spring
- PHOTOS: Meet the drivers in Monday’s Daytona 500
- PHOTOS: President Trump’s trip to the Daytona 500
- UT-Chattanooga to offer tuition discounts in 9 states
- Rascal Flatts to close out farewell tour in Nashville