KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The first baby born in 2021 at Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center is a girl.
Although not yet given a name, “Baby Girl” was welcomed by her parents Teal and Ethan on New Year’s Day, arriving at 1:51 a.m., weighing 6 pounds, 13 ounces and measuring 21 inches long.
WATE 6 On Your Side sends warm wishes and many congratulations to this beautiful family!
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace