GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Gatlinburg’s Skybridge celebrates its first birthday today, Sunday morning, WATE learned more about the attractions reopening plans.
Friday, the Skylift Park announced they planned their reopening for May 29, their marketing director now saying they’re aiming to reopen May 22.
The park says they’re limiting the number of guests, cleaning surfaces periodically including ski lift chairs, and employees will be wearing face coverings.
If you plan to head out there, you’re asked to maintain your distance, limit your visit to one hour and wear a face covering.
For more information you can go to their website, https://www.gatlinburgskylift.com/health-and-safety.
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas
- Titans Week: Getting healthy before a big battle with the Steelers
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Alabama runs away from Tennessee 48-17
- TN Dept of Health: 2,574 new COVID-19 cases, 2,110 new recoveries