TENNESSEE (WATE) — Governor Bill Lee has requested an emergency declaration from President Donald Trump to support ongoing efforts after an intentional explosion damaged downtown Nashville Christmas morning.
In a letter to President Trump, Lee writes, “I request that you declare an emergency disaster declaration for the State of Tennessee as a result of an intentional explosion in Nashville, Davidson County.”
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace