NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Saturday morning, Governor Bill Lee announced he’s tested negative for COVID-19 and says First Lady Maria Lee has fully recovered from the virus and is doing well.
He says that he’s continued feeling well and has completed his quarantine period.
“We are thankful for the prayers and encouragement over the last several days.”Gov. Lee
- Local lawmakers speak ahead of Tuesday’s special session on the 2021-2022 school year
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- Powerball jackpot grows to $730M; Mega Millions to be $850M
- Richard Branson’s Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace