TENNESSEE (WATE) — On Tuesday afternoon, Gov. Bill Lee issued Executive Order No. 55 to allow contact sports to resume, as long as they follow requirements from TSSAA.
Non-TSSAA schools will be following equivalent guidelines, and nonschool-sponsored athletics are encouraged to follow the Tennessee Pledge guidelines.
Gov. Lee says that an update to those guidelines will be forthcoming.
- Nashville adaptive athlete inspires others through hard work, social media
- Tennessee student’s tiny home startup wins funding
- $9.16 million allotted for Tennessee road repairs
- Tennessee breweries offer free beer for trash cleanup this weekend
- ‘People will be murdered’: Boy who wrote governor about gun law killed in shooting