GRAINGER COUNTY, Tenn. (WATE) – Grainger County Schools will start the school year (in-school option) on a staggered entry plan.
Students will be grouped and assigned designated days to attend class in the school buildings and designated days to attend class virtually at home.
The online option is set to hold its first instructional day for virtual students on August 24.
Grainger County Board of Education say substitutes needed
Grainger County BOE says it will be employing substitutes beginning with the 2020-2021 school year.
Anyone interested in substituting MUST complete the substitute application even if you have substituted through Staff EZ/PESG in the past. The application may be dropped off at the Grainger County Board of Education Central Office or emailed to Roger Blanken at email@example.com.Grainger County BOE
Applications are also available to be picked up at Grainger County BOE Central Office weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Karns High School staff show ‘support and love’ for Austin-East
- Austin-East students to be screened by metal detector wands upon return to in-person class
- Lee to sign bill letting students opt out of LGBTQ material
- ‘We’re going to Tennessee’: Video of teen opening acceptance letter goes viral
- Elementary school principal accused of sexually abusing at least 9 students