UPDATE: The Greeneville Police Department has identified the victim as 21-year-old Thomas Driggers of Johnson City. The investigation continues into the death, but no foul play is suspected at this time.
GREENEVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Greeneville Police Department reports they found a deceased person in a vehicle on the 600 block of East Andrew Johnson Highway on Sunday morning.
GPD says that the vehicle had a broken driver’s side window and they found the victim in the front passengers seat.
The body has been taken to the William L. Jenkins Forensic Center at ETSU for an autopsy.
- Driver abandons puppy in Nashville cul-de-sac, caught on video
- 1st deadly grizzly attack recorded in nation’s largest park
- President Trump to hold White House news briefing Wednesday
- Fire responders share safety tips following deadly Jefferson Co. fire
- Celebrate fall at the Smoky Mountain Harvest Festival