ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL/WATE) – UPDATE: 16-year-old Sean Howard has been found deceased in a pond near his home in Rogersville according to the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office.
No foul play is expected, and his body has been sent to the Quillen College of Medicine for autopsy.
The Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office has reported that 16-year-old Seanquvias “Sean” Maurice Howard has gone missing out of Rogersville.
Howard was last seen wearing a navy blue ROTC hoodie, blue jeans, red Jordan shoes, a red backpack, and he was seen carrying a fishing pole. according to a Missing child report filed by the sheriff’s office.
He is 5’7″ tall and weighs roughly 110 lbs. He has black hair and brown eyes.
The TBI missing child report filed by the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office stated that Sean does have seizures. He also has a scar on his left arm.
Howard went missing around 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
If you have any information about where he might be, call the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office at 423-272-7121.
- Armed man arrested at Monroe County Justice Center
- Fired Buffalo officer who stopped fellow cop’s chokehold on Black suspect wins pension
- Bill letting students opt out of LGBTQ material heads to gov
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- 12-year-old boy dies after trying viral ‘blackout challenge’