ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL/WATE) – UPDATE: 16-year-old Sean Howard has been found deceased in a pond near his home in Rogersville according to the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office.
No foul play is expected, and his body has been sent to the Quillen College of Medicine for autopsy.
The Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office has reported that 16-year-old Seanquvias “Sean” Maurice Howard has gone missing out of Rogersville.
Howard was last seen wearing a navy blue ROTC hoodie, blue jeans, red Jordan shoes, a red backpack, and he was seen carrying a fishing pole. according to a Missing child report filed by the sheriff’s office.
He is 5’7″ tall and weighs roughly 110 lbs. He has black hair and brown eyes.
The TBI missing child report filed by the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office stated that Sean does have seizures. He also has a scar on his left arm.
Howard went missing around 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
If you have any information about where he might be, call the Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office at 423-272-7121.
- Texas bill would ban social media for those under 18
- Residents on English Mountain nearing two weeks with no water
- Gov. Lee talks passage of defense bill scrapping military COVID vaccine mandate
- Unicorn World shares magical experience in Knoxville
- Knoxville nonprofit helps woman find new start after living on the street