KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The Holiday Festival of Lights at the Cove has been canceled for Saturday night due to reported slick spots on the greenway, and buried cables under the snow.
Officials say crews are working and should have it reopened by Sunday, December 27.
The event is still running through Sunday, January 3, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. each night.
- Chiefs’ Mahomes cleared to play in AFC championship
- D-coordinators bring head coaching chops to NFL title games
- Speculation over Tokyo Olympics: 2021, 2032 or not at all?
- Baby born in Kingsport gas station parking lot honored by Weigel’s corporate
- Traffic accident causes widespread power outages in Oak Ridge